Marriages in trouble: the process of seeking help.
by BRANNEN Julia & COLLARD Jean:
Standard Delivery: 21 to 70 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mr Mac (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Marriages in trouble: the process of seeking help.
- BRANNEN Julia & COLLARD Jean:
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Tavistock Publications 1982
- This edition first published
- Marriage guidance 0422781002
- Bookseller catalogs
- Social Sciences;
Terms of Sale
We accept PAYPAL, Credit and Debit cards and UK sterling cheques payable on a UK Bank. Unfortunately we cannot accept other cheques due to high bank charges. Shipping costs for international orders are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Books may be returned within 14 days of receipt, if you feel that the item is not as described. Please inform us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About Mr Mac
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]