Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Baltimore, MD: Williams & Wilkins, 1941. First Edition, First printing. Hard Cover. Not ex-library. NEAR-FINE, CLEAN TIGHT SET IN GREEN CLOTH BOARDS, DECORATED SPINES WITH BRIGHT GILT LETTERING. TIGHT BINDINGS, STRONG HINGES, CLEAN INTERIORS. MINOR FLAWS - A BUMPED CORNER, SMALL EDGE STAIN. OWNER BOOKPLATES.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mark Post, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Medical Classics, Five volumes Complete
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First printing
- Williams & Wilkins
- Place of Publication
- Baltimore, MD
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mark Post, Bookseller
All books are guaranteed and may be returned within 7 days for almost any reason.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since: 2005
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Mark Post, Bookseller
Specializing in American, European, and Military History, and all sujects relating to Scotland. Also a large selection of uncommon first editions of literature, including historical and western fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]