Nutcracker - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Hoffmann, E. T. A
- Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina
Standard Delivery: 8 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Maurice Sendak received the 1964 Caldecott Medal for Where the Wild Things Are . In 1970 he received the international Hans Christian Andersen Medal for illustration, and he remains the only American ever awarded this honor. In 1983, Sendak received the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award from the American Library Association, given in recognition of his entire body of work. He also received a 1996 National Medal of Arts in recognition of his contribution of arts in America. Ralph Manheim, translator of Grimm's Fairy Tales and many other works, was a renowned German-language translator.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nutcracker - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Hoffmann, E. T. A
- Illustrated by Maurice Sendak
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Crown Publishers, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print
- Bookseller catalogs
- Christmas; Legendary Illustrators;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]