Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Condition of the book is Very Good. The binding is straight and sound. Inside pages are complete and unmarked. The main condition issue is a stain to the front endpapers from a (removed) newspaper clipping. See photos.
Condition of the dust jacket is Acceptable. The dust jacket is mismatched, coming from a later (1950) printing of the book. The DJ is slightly undersized, one quarter inch shorter than the book. That said, the DJ presents well in a new mylar cover.
Please message me with any questions.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Harpo Speaks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- One Times One (1 x 1)
- E. E. Cummings
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- first edition, third printing
- Henry Holt
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales are subject to availability of item at time of order. You may email me to confirm item availability.
Returns accepted for 30 days following your receiving the item. Full refunds issued, including shipping, if the item is not as described in the listing. Please contact me before initiating a return.
For orders exceeding standard weight, supplemental shipping costs may be required.
About the Seller
About Harpo Speaks
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]