"SKY LIFT" in IMAGINATION: Stories of Science and Fantasy, Nov. 1953, Vol. 4, No. 10.
by Heinlein, Robert A
- Good in illustrated wrappers (usual toning to the pages, some tape repair to spine, minor rubbing and wear to the covers)
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- "SKY LIFT" in IMAGINATION: Stories of Science and Fantasy, Nov. 1953, Vol. 4, No. 10.
- Heinlein, Robert A
- Book condition
- Used - Good in illustrated wrappers (usual toning to the pages, some tape repair to spine, minor rubbing and wear to the covers)
- Greenleaf Publishing Company,
- Place of Publication
- Evanston, IL:
- Date published
- magazine, digest,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction Magazines and Pulps;
- FICTION / Science Fiction / Short Stories;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]