THE SUBTLE KNIFE. (HIS DARK MATERIALS - BOOK TWO). SEQUEL TO 'THE GOLDEN COMPASS. (II)
by Pullman, Philip
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 18 to 25 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Subtle Knife, the second novel in the His Dark Materials series, was written by English novelist Philip Pullman and published in 1997. The novel continues the adventures of Lyra Belacqua as she investigates the mysterious Dust phenomenon and searches for her father. Will Parry is introduced as a companion to Lyra, and together they explore the new realms to which they have both been introduced.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE SUBTLE KNIFE. (HIS DARK MATERIALS - BOOK TWO). SEQUEL TO 'THE GOLDEN COMPASS. (II)
- Pullman, Philip
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First American Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- His Dark Materials, Lyra, Will Parry, Otherworlds, Daemons, Magical knives, Fantasy, Specters, Angels, Torre degli Angeli, Cittagazze, Power, Magic, Destiny, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy, The Subtle Knife, Philip Pullman, Journeys, Quests, First Editions.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens; Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is email@example.com) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 7 to 13 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 4 to 8 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $75.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $85.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]