Man and Time: Papers from the Eranos Yearbook 3
by Campbell, Joseph (Ed)
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Man and Time: Papers from the Eranos Yearbook 3
- Campbell, Joseph (Ed)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Man and Time: Papers from the Eranos Yearbook 3 Campbell, Joseph (Ed) Pantheon
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
If shipping internationally items must have online tracking. Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS priority mail with tracking or media mail with tracking. For items over $50 we highly recommend insurance. BE ADVISED NO MATTER WHAT THE POST OFFICE SAYS MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER! California residents please add 9.75% state tax. International orders are shipped Global Priority or Airmail 1st Class. For Refunds we must be notified within 7 days after receipt of item and returned within 30 days of shipping date. We package our items very carefully to ensure that they arrive as we sent them. Thank You Again! JERO BOOKS AND TEMPLET CO.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.