Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Uses of Force and Wilsonian Foreign Policy
by Frederick S. Calhoun
- Very Good+/No Jacket Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Kent State University Press, 1993. Soft Cover Book. Very Good+/No Jacket Issued. This is a solid and square U.S. Foreign Policy history softcover book in Very Good+ condition. c1993. It looks very lightly read with a bright & very clean cover. It is a nice clean book and has a nice smooth spine. The pages are tight & bright. There is Highlighting on some pages. no names. 172 pages. #20026
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Glenn David Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Uses of Force and Wilsonian Foreign Policy
- Frederick S. Calhoun
- Soft Cover Book
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Kent State University Press
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Glenn David Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.nz member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Glenn David Books
GLENN DAVID BOOKSHistory, Military History, Religion, Spirituality, Railroad & 145 additional categoriesWe are a mom & pop operation for the past 11 years.Customers appreciate the great packaging of all our books as well as fast shipping.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]