Biblio: Used, Rare and Collectible Books for Sale

text block

Most simply the inside pages of a book.  More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.  Collectively, the bound pages of a book as distinct from its covers, boards, end papers, dust jacket or other accoutrements.

Corrections? Comments? Suggestions?