GATE OF HELL: Campaign for Charleston Harbor, 1863.
by Wise, Stephen R
- Near fine in a fine dust jacket (prev owner's name, but otherwise appears unread, A tight copy)./fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GATE OF HELL: Campaign for Charleston Harbor, 1863.
- Wise, Stephen R
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine in a fine dust jacket (prev owner's name, but otherwise appears unread, A tight copy).
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of South Carolina Press,
- Place of Publication
- Columbia, SC:
- Date published
- us history, military, south, black troops,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Civil War / War Between the States;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.