THE HAUNTED BOOKSHOP.
by Morley, Christopher
- Good in green boards with a black cloth spine, no dust jacket./green boards with a black cloth spine, no
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Haunted Bookshop speaks of the ghosts that inhabit all places of books - "the ghosts of all great literature." Christopher Morley's suspenseful 1919 novel continues the story of the bookseller from Parnassus on Wheels, Roger Mifflin, whose character underlines the wisdom and knowledge to be gained from literature and makes allusions and references to many famous works.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HAUNTED BOOKSHOP.
- Morley, Christopher
- Book condition
- Used - Good in green boards with a black cloth spine, no dust jacket.
- Jacket condition
- green boards with a black cloth spine, no
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books;
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES / Books;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. We offer discounted media mail shipping on additional books in the same order, FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]